These Easy Pink Turkeys are perfect for you children’s fall parties, or for your Thanksgiving table. They are cute and edible plus a lot of fun to make!
To make these Easy Pink Turkeys you will need graham crackers, yellow candy eyes, pastel candy corn, bright pink candy melts, and red candy bones. You will also need a disposable frosting bag, parchment paper, tall glass, microwave safe bowl and a spoon.
For your first step you will want to melt your candy melts on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds to avoid burning. This make take a few tries, so just be patient and don’t forget to stir! While your candies are melting grab a tall glass and place a disposable decorating bag inside the glass. Once your candies are melted you want to pour them into the bag and cut off the tip of the bag!
Break your graham crackers in half and try not to eat them! Trust me, it’s harder than you think! They are so tempting when they are in your hands. Use the decorating bag to frost the graham crackers with the melted candies. I found it was easier to fill in the outline and then frost in the center.
Now you will want to add your yellow candy eyes! You might a few extra eyes because little hands love to sneak away the eyes to snack on!
Break the end off of your orange candy corn and use it for the beak. And, then start adding your pink, purple and yellow candy corn in a fan shape around the eyes. Now is the time that you will even more little hands stealing your ingredients. I always recommend buying extra! I mean eating the ingredients is half the fun of making these Easy Pink Turkeys. Now break a red candy bone in half to use for the waddle. And, voila you are finished! Set back and smile at your hard work. Let your Easy Pink Turkeys sit for 30 minutes to harden if you can wait that long!
Easy Pink Turkeys
- 10 Graham Crackers
- 20 Wilton yellow candy eyes
- 1 Bag Pastel candy corn
Bag Wilton bright pink candy melts
- 1 Bag Red candy bones
- Melt your candy melts on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds to avoid burning
- Line a tall glass with a decorating bag, fold the top of the bag over the top of the glass
- Pour your melted pink chocolate into the bag
- Cut the tip off of the bag
- Break your graham crackers in half
- Start frosting your graham crackers with the pink chocolate, do an outline first and then fill in
- place your yellow eyes in the middle of the graham cracker
- Start adding your candy corn in a fan shape around the eyes
- Break the end off of your orange candy corn and use it for the beak
- Now break a red candy bone in half to use for the waddle
- Let your turkeys harden at room temperature for about 30 minutes and enjoy!