This kid-friendly Bomb Pop Mocktail is a delicious way to celebrate the summer holidays. If you are looking for a Bomb Pop drink that the kids can enjoy, this is your recipe.
No matter if you plan to grill out this 4th of July or relax by the pool, this Bomb Pop Mocktail is the perfect way to kick back and beat the heat this summer.
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Easy to make and tastes delicious.
- A fun twist on a classic summertime treat.
- Alcohol-free. It’s the perfect way for kids to have a special drink on the 4th of July.
If you are looking for an adult version of this festive drink give this Bomb Pop Cocktail recipe a try.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Lemon lime soda
- Bomb pops
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Bomb Pop Mocktail
Fill a glass with ice.
Pour the lemon-lime soda into the cup, leaving one to two inches at the top of the cup to make room for the popsicle.
Place the Bomb Pop in the cup and allow it to melt slightly, then stir to mix the flavors of the popsicle into the soda.
Hint: allow the popsicle to melt slightly before enjoying it.
- serving glasses
- measuring cup – optional
This drink is best served right away. However, you can store the lemon-lime soda in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- You can use any type of lemon-lime soda for this recipe. Store brand would work just fine.
- You can also use sparkling water in place of the soda if you want to make this drink a little healthier.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
The original Bomb Pop has three flavors: cherry, lime, and blue raspberry.
No, Bomb Pops do not have gluten.
The bomb pop got its name from a shape that is similar to a bomb.
No, bomb pops do not have milk in them.
🍽 More Drink Recipes
Do you enjoy drinks, try these delicious recipes:
🧾Bomb Pop Mocktail
Want to make this delicious recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
Bomb Pop Mocktail
- serving glasses
- 8 ounces Lemon lime soda
- 1 Bomb pop
- ½ cup Ice
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour the lemon lime soda into the cup, leaving one to two inches at the top of the cup to make room for the popsicle.
- Place the Bomb Pop in the cup and allow it to melt slightly, then stir to mix the flavors of the popsicle into the soda.