If you’re looking for an easy, festive drink recipe to make this 4th of July, look no further than this bomb pop cocktail! This festively colored drink is the perfect way to cool off and celebrate the summer holidays.
Next time you are at the grocery store grab a box of these colorful popsicles and make a fun summer cocktail for your friends and family.
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Easy to make with only 3 ingredients
- Colorful and festive
- A fun twist on a classic summertime treat!
If you love Red White and Blue Recipes for the 4th of July check out this Fourth of July Poke Cake recipe.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Red White and Berry Vodka
- Blue Curacao
- Bomb Pop Popsicle
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Bomb Pop Cocktail
Fill your glass with ice.
Pour grenadine slowly over ice.
Slowly pour vodka, followed by lemonade.
Pour the final layer of blue curacao slowly over the top.
Stick a bomb pop popsicle down into the drink.
Hint: Add more flavor to this drink, by freezing lemonade into ice cubes and using the lemonade ice cubes instead of regular ice.
- serving glasses
- 1 oz jigger
- red white and blue straws – optional
This drink is best served fresh. But, you can make it ahead and store it in the fridge for an hour or two. If you are making this bomb pop drink ahead, do not add the bomb pop until you are ready to serve.
- Be sure to pour this drink slowly, to prevent the layers from mixing. Once mixed the drink will become a purple color.
- If you can’t find Red white and berry vodka, you can use raspberry vodka or blue raspberry vodka instead, and achieve a similar flavor.
- Make a kid-friendly drink recipe version by mixing together lemonade, Hawaiian Punch Berry Blue Typhoon, and cherry kool-aid.
- This recipe can easily be multiplied to make a pitcher or punch bowl full.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Bomb Pops are cherry, lemon, and blue raspberry flavored.
The Bomb Pop got its name from the shape of the popsicle, which resembles a bomb.
No, Bomb Pops do not have milk.
No, there is no alcohol in a Bomb Pop. However, this drink is made with alcohol.
🍽 More 4th of July Recipes
Do you enjoy red white and blue recipes, try these delicious recipes:
🧾Bomb Pop Cocktail
Want to make this delicious recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
Bomb Pop Cocktail
- serving glasses
- 1 oz jigger
- 1 ounce Grenadine
- 2 ounce Red White and Berry Vodka
- 2 ounce Lemonade
- 1 ounce Blue Curacao
- 1 Bomb Pop Popsicle
- Fill your glass completely with ice.
- Pour grenadine slowly over ice.
- Slowly add vodka, followed by lemonade.
- Pour the final layer of blue curacao slowly over the top.
- Stick a bomb pop popsicle down into the drink.
Amy Liu Dong says
Wow! This cocktail recipe looks absolutely delicious and tasty! The color it shows makes it so enticing and tempting. Perfect for this summer season!