Have you ever wanted to sip on a fancy drink? This Red Velvet Cocktail is not only fancy, it’s tasty! This cocktail is made with White chocolate liqueur, vodka, Grenadine, and milk. Simple ingredients can equal an incredible cocktail.
Trying to think of a recipe to make this Valentine’s Day? I have a very special cocktail recipe for you! This Red Velvet Cocktail is so delicious and easy to make. The deep rich flavor will also make it your favorite cocktail to enjoy this “love” season.
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Perfect for Valentine’s Day – Perhaps one of the best reasons for loving this recipe is that it’s Valentine’s Day focused!
- Pretty to make – If you’re going to have a drink on Valentine’s Day, then make this one! It’s so pretty to look at and tasty to enjoy.
- Inexpensive – A lot of Valentine’s Day cocktails are expensive to make, but not this one!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- White chocolate liqueur
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Red Velvet Cocktail
Start by adding ice into a cocktail shaker.
Add all of the ingredients into the shaker and shake well.
Once mixed, strain the contents of the shaker into a glass.
Serve and enjoy!
Don’t have everything you need on hand to make this recipe? Here are some of my favorite substitution options.
- Milk – if you can’t use regular milk, try using almond or oat milk. There are tons of milk options you can use for this drink.
- Grenadine – strawberry syrup is something you can use instead of grenadine. Give it a try and see how good it tastes!
- Vodka – use whatever liqueur you have on hand! Vodka tastes best in this drink, but if you don’t have it, try using Gin, White Rum or Sake. Oh, and my favorite to use in this drink is Tequila!
While there are ingredients listed for this drink, you can try other ingredients too! It’s nice to know that there are other ways you can switch up this drink if you need to!
Switching up this drink is easier than you think! Here are some variation options for you!
- Strawberries – want to make this drink extra pretty? Garnish it with strawberries! I like to wait for the big and juicy strawberries and add them to this drink. It looks amazing.
- Kid friendly – leave out the alcohol in this drink becomes kid friendly. Do you know how much kids love a good mocktail?
My Strawberry Cocktail is another option for choosing a cocktail for this holiday of “love.”
List of equipment needed to make this recipe.
- Cocktail shaker
- Glass for serving
This Red Velvet Cocktail is best made to order! If you make it ahead of time, it may not taste as fresh! Because of the simplicity of this cocktail, it shouldn’t be too hard to make right away before serving.
Take the time to coat the rim of the glass with colored sugar or even sprinkles! When you coat the rim of the glass, it just makes it look fancier! Give it a try if you’re looking for a way to make your cocktail look even more “Valentine’s Day” like.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
I think if you’re enjoying a Red Velvet Cake, then enjoy this Red Velvet Cocktail with it. The flavors will melt together beautifully!
If you like the taste of Red Velvet cake, then you’ll like the taste of this drink. This cocktail has a deep cake flavor that tastes delicious when you’re drinking it!
If you want that deep Red Velvet flavor, then give this drink a try! Using real grenadine syrup will give it that deep dark taste that you’re looking for.
🍽 More Cocktail Recipes
Do you enjoy Valentine’s Day cocktails? Try these delicious recipes:
🧾Red Velvet Cocktail
Want to make this delicious recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
Red Velvet Cocktail
- Cocktail shaker
- ¼ cup White chocolate liqueur
- 1½ ounces Vodka
- 1 ounces Grenadine
- ½ cup Milk
- Start by adding ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add in all of the ingredients into the shaker and shake well.
- Once mixed, strain the contents of the shaker into a glass.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Rim your glasses with cream cheese frosting and red velvet cake crumbles or red sprinkles. (optional)