Are you looking to share a drink with someone special this Valentine’s Day? Give this Love Potion Cocktail a try. Made with Grenadine, vodka, and a few other special ingredients, you can’t go wrong making this cocktail for this upcoming holiday!
Are you tired of drinking the same old drinks? This Love Potion Drink is something different, but it’s also super tasty! You might have to limit yourself because this drink is full of the best ingredients! When you add a little bit of love, the combination is unstoppable.
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Festive – without a doubt, you’ll love this drink because it’s super festive. Valentine’s Day only comes around once a year, you. might as well make it as festive as possible!
- Easy to make – why would you not make this drink? It’s so easy that you don’t need any experience in making cocktails. Simply buy the ingredients and follow the directions.
- Fun to drink – I have had a lot of cocktails in my life, but this is one of my favorites. It’s perfectly sweet, which I like. If I’m going to have a drink, I want to be able to taste it.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Blue Curacao
- Cranberry juice
- Lemon Lime soda
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Love Potion Cocktail
Add ice into a cocktail shaker.
Pour all the ingredients into the shaker.
Shake lightly and strain into a glass.
Garnish with a cherry and serve.
When it comes to a cocktail, there may be some variations you want to make. Here are some of my favorite ideas.
- Change up the soda – if you’re up for it, then change up the soda a little. If you don’t like lemon lime then you can always try and use a cola! flavor. Either way, the drink is going to be fantastic.
- Sparkling water – instead of any soda at all, feel free to add sparkling water. It will give you the fizz you want, without the extra calories.
- Kid friendly – feel free to make this drink for your kids, but leave out the alcohol. The cranberry juice, lemon lime soda, and grenadine make for an excellent non-alcoholic drink.
See this Valentine’s Day Bark for something fun to make with this drink! You can’t go wrong with a bunch of Valentine’s Day themed desserts and drinks.
- Cocktail shaker
Because of the nature of this drink, it’s best if you make this Love Potion Drink Recipe when you want to serve it. I promise it’ll taste nice and fresh! These ingredients don’t stand up well to freezing.
Want to make this Love Potion Drink even more fancy? Coat the rim with pink and purple heart sprinkles. You can even cut purple, pink, or red straws in half and serve them with this drink.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
A love potion is simply made by following the ingredients in this cocktail. You can switch up the alcohol you’re using if you don’t like what’s being used.
Serving chocolate-covered fruits with your cocktail is a good idea. You can also serve cheese, crackers, and chocolate candies alongside this cocktail.
Aphrodisiac fruits are some of the most romantic fruits because of the feelings they produce in a person. Apples, mangoes, bananas, papayas, and strawberries are all considered to be the most romantic fruit.
🍽 More Valentine’s Day Recipes
Do you enjoy Valentine’s day treats? Try these delicious recipes:
🧾Love Potion Cocktail
Want to make this delicious recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
Love Potion Cocktail
- Cocktail shaker
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1.5 ounces Grenadine
- .5 ounce Blue curacao
- ½ cup Cranberry juice
- 1 cup Lemon Lime soda
- Add ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Pour all the ingredients into the shaker.
- Shake lightly and strain into a glass.
- Garnish with a cherry and serve.
Leave a Reply