Do you like to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Our family isn’t Irish but that doesn’t stop me from wanting to make the day special for my family. I’m always up for any excuse to back something special or spend some extra time with my family. If you are in charge of making a snack for the classroom or a party for your family these Leprechaun Cereal Bars are simple and bound to be a hit for your family.
Fruity Pebbles are a staple cereal in our household. It’s always been a favorite for my crew and they make the perfect color for these Leprechaun Cereal bars. This cereal bar recipe is ooey, gooey, and has the perfect texture for your St. Patrick’s Day.
Any kind of cereal treat is a crowd pleaser in our home. We all enjoy that ooey, gooey marshmallow flavor. But, these take the flavor up a notch when you add in the fruity flavor of the fruity pebbles. Next time you are in the grocery store grab a box Fruity Pebbles to make this yummy cereal bar recipe.
These Leprechaun bars are quick and easy cereal treats filled with marshmallows and Fruity Pebbles. Can I tell you a secret? I’m am NOT one of those moms that can find something on Pinterest, follow the recipe and volia it turns out all beautiful. I think I’m “make things beautiful” challenged. This Leprechaun Cereal bars are a guaranteed turn out and those are the recipes that I can handle!
Don’t worry if you eat half the pan when you make these we won’t judge you. I know they are delicious and I certainly won’t tell you how many that I ate! 🙂
I hope your family enjoys these Leprechaun Cereal Bars! They are bound to ask for them anytime of the year!
Leprechaun Cereal Bars
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1 pkg mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup cereal marshmallows
- Green Sprinkles
- Grease a 9x9 inch pan or line with parchment paper. (a 13x9
can also be used but will yield a thinner treat)
- In a large pan over medium/low heat melt butter.
- Add in mini marshmallows and heat until completely melted.
- Pour melted marshmallows over cereal & mix until well coated.
- Press cereal mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cereal marshmallows, green, and gold sprinkles over the top and press lightly.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting & serving.