Imagine yourself making these delicious angel food cakes and biting into them. Toffee Angel Food Cake is yummy on so many levels. I personally love this cake because it’s light fluffy and so much fun! The really cool part of this recipe is that it doesn’t require any baking, so you won’t have to turn on the oven. You can count on me for enjoying this cake thoroughly and my family loves it too. Now, I just need to share with you how to make it!
Toffee Angel Food Cake
If you’re looking for a cake that has a lighter and sweeter flavor, then this cake is for you anyways! You won’t have to worry about it being a heavy dessert that ways you down. Although it’s a lighter cake, the flavor is still there! You can make it on a cold winter morning or enjoy a BBQ in the summer. What I’m saying is that you just can’t go wrong with it!
You can make this angel food cake from scratch or you can buy one from the store. Either way, you’ll enjoy the recipe altogether! Toffee Angel Food Cake tastes really good and there is no other way to experience that but to make it yourself.
Can You Make Angel Food Cake in a Regular Cake Pan?
If you’re going to make angel food cake at home, can you make it in a regular pan? Something to keep in mind when you make an angel food cake is that you cannot use a regular non-stick pan. If you use a regular pan, also know the cake needs to be able to go up the sides of the pan. You can’t use a flat pan because then the cake won’t be able to bake properly.
What Do You Put in Angel Food Cake?
Think about it, the sky is the limit when it comes to Angel Food Cake. Look at this Toffee Angel Food Cake, the flavor is amazing. You can put any flavoring and filling that you want in an angel food cake. You just have to use your imagination. Possible filling to put in angel food cake is the following:
- Anything you want
How Do You Cut Angel Food Cake?
If you plan on cutting angel food cake, you may be wondering the right way to do it. You’ll want to make sure you have a sharp knife. Hold one side of the cake holder and cut how you’d like it! You won’t believe how a sharp knife cuts right through the angel food cake, it’s quite awesome!
Do Toffee and Caramel Taste Alike?
Are you wondering if toffee and caramel taste alike? They don’t taste the same, so keep this in mind when you’re cooking. Toffee is considered crunchy and caramel is more creamy.
The next time you’re wanting something sweet and light, give this Toffee Angel Food Cake a try. I think you’ll love the flavor and the taste! It’s so delicious.
Instant Pot Toffee Angel Food Cake
- Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker
- 1 box Betty Crocker Angel Food cake mix
- 1 ¼ cup water for cake mix
- 2 cups water for Instant Pot
- 2 cups Heath Toffee Bits
- 8 oz cool whip
- Lightly spray bundt pan with oil.
- Mix cake mix and 1 1/4 cup water in a bowl.
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Cover with foil
- Pour 2 cups water into the IP inner cooking pot.
- Add trivet and bundt pan.
- Close lid.
- High pressure for 35 minutes.
- Natural Pressure Release for 10 minutes.
- First, cut your cake in half, horizontally (so it is two circles- one on top of the other).
- Remove the top circle, set aside.
- Frost the top of the bottom half of the cake and generously sprinkle with heath bars.
- Add the top of the cake and frost the entire thing.
- Add heath bits all over the cake.
- Let set for about 1/2 hour, cut and enjoy!!
Leave a Reply