Instant Pot S’more’s Cheesecake is smooth cheesecake made with a graham cracker crust, rich chocolate center, and toasted marshmallow topping.
Can I tell you a secret? I tried S’More’s for the first time ever this past Christmas! Are you shocked? I can’t believe that I waited so long to try them! They are so yummy! Now, I’m on a S’More’s kick. I want S’Mores everything. Which is exactly why I created this creamy, marshmallowy goodness that I call a S’More’s Cheesecake! Plus, it cooks up quickly in your Instant Pot.
Why make your cheesecake in the Instant Pot?
Making cheesecake in the Instant Pot has become my favorite way to make it. By baking my cheesecake in the Instant Pot it helps the cheesecake stay moist. It seems the high pressure helps the moisture stay in the cheesecake. Also, baking your cheesecake in the Instant Pot really helps prevent cracking.
Tips for making a great Instant Pot Cheesecake
I think that using a food processor to get your crumbs fine helps form a better crust for your cheesecake. Use full fat ingredients. I know we all want to watch our waistlines, by using full fat ingredients on a cheesecake really gives it a great flavor and helps the texture along nicely. Also, make sure that you use room temperature ingredients, this helps with the smoothness and prevents clumps.
Can you make this cheesecake gluten free?
Cheesecake is one of the easiest desserts to make gluten free. The creamy middle of the cheesecake is naturally gluten free unless you add something else to it. So, to make your cheesecake gluten free all you need to swap out is the graham crackers. Swap them for gluten free graham crackers or gluten free cookies.
What size springform pan fits in an instant pot?
I usually use a 6 inch springform pan to make my cheesecake. I do this because a 6 inch pan can fit in any size Instant Pot. However, a 6 quart Instant Pot can hold up to a 7 inch springform pan. An 8 quart Instant Pot can fit up to an 8 inch springform pan. So, you will need to choose your pan based on your Instant Pot size. I always use my 6 inch pan.
Here are some other Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes:
- Pressure Cooker
- Springform Pan
- 2 cups graham crackers crushed
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese softened 2 bricks
- ½ C sour cream
- ⅓ C sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- ½ C semi sweet chocolate chips melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
Chocolate Ganache Ingredients
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 ½ cups mini marshmallows for topping
- Line the bottom of a 6 inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides with pam baking spray
- Using a large bowl mix the melted butter and the graham cracker crumbs
- Press the crust into the springform pan
- Place into the freezer while you make the cheesecake mixture
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and
- sour cream until combined and smooth
- Beat in the cocoa powder, melted chocolate and vanilla until combined
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until combined after each egg
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Cover with foil
- Fill the instant pot with 1 cup of water
- Place a trivet inside
- Place the springform pan onto the trivet
- Close the lid and set to sealing
- Bake on manual setting high pressure for 35 minutes. Once timer goes
- off allow to natural release for 20 minutes
- Remove the lid and use a paper towel to dap onto the foil to remove condensation
- Carefully remove from the pot and place onto a wire rack and allow to
- cool completely
- Place into the fridge overnight
Chocolate Ganache Directions
- Using a small pot, heat up the heavy whipping cream until steaming
- While heavy whipping cream is heating up, place chocolate chips into a heat-proof bowl
- Once the heavy whipping cream is heated, pour over the chocolate chips
- Allow to sit for 1 minute before whisking until smooth
- Pour over the top of the cooled cheesecake and smooth evenly
- Top the mini marshmallows onto the top of the cheesecake
- Use a cooking torch to toast the marshmallows or place into the oven on broiler on low for a few minutes to toast the marshmallows
- Cut and serve!