This is a delicious Instant Pot Oreo cheesecake that dreams are made of! It has an Oreo cookie crust filled creamy cream cheese and chopped Oreo cookies. Then for added deliciousness topped with a rich chocolate ganache and more Oreo’s. All of this comes right out of your instant pot at home in under and hour! Can you believe it?
I’m notsure about your family, but let me tell you that in my house we love Oreo’s and we love cheesecake. So, there is no better combination to us than Oreo Cheesecake. My 10 year old loves Oreo’s she wants Oreo everything in her life. And, this Oreo Cheesecake Recipe is right up her alley.
This Oreo Cheesecake is the creamiest cheesecake recipe you’ve ever made. I’ve topped it with the richest chocolate ganache that you’ve ever tasted. And, add an additional oreo just because why not I mean it’s an Oreo! Who doesn’t love Oreo’s?
If you manage to somehow not eat this entire cheesecake you can freeze some of it for up to two months. But, do you really think you will have some left to freeze? I know in my house there was not a single crumb left.
This is hands down the best cheesecake recipe that you will find, and you will have your family and friends begging you to make it over and over again.
- 15 Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 16 oz Cream Cheese (two blocks) room temp
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 large eggs-room temp
- ½ cup heavy cream- room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 Oreo Cookies
- Prep springform pan with non-stick spray then set aside
- Crush Cookies
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in a large bowl. Stir until both ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepped pan. With a measuring cup press down on the mixture to make a crust. With this crush work to line the sides to about the middle of the pan.
- Move to the refrigerator and chill for at least 20 minutes.
- (Before you start ensure that all of the ingredients are at room temp.)
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch on medium-low speed. Continue to beat until the mixture is light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low. Add in the heavy cream. Beat until blended. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl. Add one egg at at a time beating after each addition until combined. Add the vanilla beating to to mix well.
- Slowly begin to add in the chopped cookies. Stir to mix.
- Transfer the crust from the refrigerator. Slowly begin to pour the cheesecake batter into the prepped pan.
- Cooking Directions:
- Put the metal trivet into the Instant Pot.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water. Gently place the cheesecake pan on top of the trivet. Cover the pan that has the cheesecake with foil.
- Set on manual setting. Adjust the pressure to high. Cook for 30 minutes. (30 minutes will make the cheesecake creamy while 35 minutes will result in a denser cheesecake.)
When the IP beeps, release the pressure naturally for about 20-30 minutes.
- Carefully open the IP. Gently move the cheesecake to a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 1 hour. Carefully run a paring knife around the edges of the cheesecake.
- Transfer the cheesecake (still in the springform pan) to the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Ganache Directions
- Pour the heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Put the bowl in the microwave for 45 seconds. (Or until it begins to bubble.)
- In a medium bowl add the white chocolate chips. Pour the hot heavy cream on top of the chocolate chips. Check to make sure all of the chips are covered with the heavy cream. Set the bowl aside for about 1 minute.
- After the minute start to slowly stir the mixture until all is totally blended. (If not all of the chips are melted return the bowl for another 20 seconds.) Stir. Repeat these last 2 steps as necessary until the chips are melted and incorporated. (If the mixture is too thin add move chips, If the mixture is too thick add more cream. If added stir until
all ingredients are blended.)
- Move the serving plate close to the cheesecake. Remove the cheesecake from the pan. Set it on the serving plate.
- Carefully pour the ganache over the cheesecake.
- Garnish with chopped Oreo cookies.
- Set the cheesecake aside allowing the ganache to harden before cutting and serving.
- Return the left over cheesecake to the refrigerator. Cover the cheesecake loosely with foil. It will last in the refrigerator for about 1 week.