This Kit Kat Fudge recipe makes a great sweet treat that can be enjoyed by everyone. It is simple to make and the taste is delicious. If you love to make candy, then you will love this homemade fudge.
If you love to make candy, then you will love this homemade fudge. It is packed with rich flavor and it has all of the crunchiness that every candy lover craves.
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Easy to Make – Fudge is a decadent treat that is fairly easy to make. There are only a few ingredients and they are all mixed in one pot.
- Perfect for Gifts – Homemade fudge makes a great homemade gift. You can package it up pretty and add a ribbon for the perfect holiday gift or hostess gift.
- Delicious Flavor – This fudge tastes just like a candy bar! It is rich and sweet, with all of the flavors you love in your favorite candy bars.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- sweetened condensed milk
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- kit kat candy bars
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Kit Kat Fudge
Line an 8×8 dish with parchment paper
In a saucepan melt condensed milk and chocolate chips over medium heat stirring constantly until smooth
Pour half of the mixture into the lined dish
Place kit kat candy on top
Pour remaining mixture on top of the candy and evenly smooth out
Crumble remaining kit kat bars and sprinkle on top
Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set
Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Don’t have everything you need on hand to make this Homemade Fudge recipe? Here are some of my favorite tried and true swaps for this recipe.
- Chocolate Chips – You can use dark chocolate or even white chocolate to make this candy bar fudge.
- Candy – Use your favorite candy to make change up the flavors in this recipe.
- Nuts – Add nuts if you are a fan of nuts in your fudge.
If you love fudge check out this Carrot Cake Fudge recipe.
- 8×8 dish
- parchment paper
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Let the fudge rest for a little bit after pouring it into the dish before adding the kit kat bars. This will prevent them from sinking to the bottom.
- If you want an even smoother texture, try using chocolate chips that are made for melting. They have more cocoa butter so they melt better than traditional chocolate chips.
- The fudge will be a little runny when you add the kit kat bars, but this is normal. Just make sure to let it set in the fridge for a few hours before serving. It should harden up after time.
- Do not overheat the chocolate chips when melting them. This will cause them to clump up and your fudge will have a grainy texture.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
This fudge can be frozen for up to 6 months. Just be sure to store it in a freezer-safe bag or container.
Yes, this can be made up two 48 hours in advance.
Yes, you can use your favorite candy in place of the Kitkats.
🍽 More Fudge Recipes
Do you enjoy fudge recipes? Try these delicious recipes:
🧾Kit Kat Fudge
Want to make this delicious recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
Kit Kat Fudge
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 9 ounces kit kat candy bars I used three king sized bars
- Line an 8×8 dish with parchment paper
- In a saucepan melt condensed milk and chocolate chips over medium heat stirring constantly until smooth
- Pour half of the mixture into the lined dish
- Place kit kat candy on top
- Pour remaining mixture on top of candy and evenly smooth out
- Crumble remaining kit kat bars and sprinkle on top
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply