The holidays are quickly approaching and you will want to make something special. Grinch Punch is a fun drink that you can make without much effort. Kids and adults alike LOVE this punch!
Grinch Punch is a super popular recipe when the holidays roll around. It’s kid-friendly, so everyone can enjoy it!
This punch is not healthy in any way, but it is enjoyable. The holidays only roll around once a year, so it’s the perfect time to splurge on those calories of yours.
Easy Grinch Punch Recipe
Not only is this nonalcoholic Grinch Punch recipe easy to make but you can also turn it into Alcoholic Grinch Punch without much effort at all. All you need to do to make this punch into an alcoholic grinch punch is add two cups of vodka.
Full of holiday colors – What better way to celebrate Christmas than with a green punch? This drink is popular because it is full of holiday colors.
Budget-friendly – If you want to make a treat for the family, but don’t want to spend a ton of money, then this is the recipe for you!
Grinch friendly – Don’t worry, grinches and non-grinches alike will love this drink!
Gather the ingredients need to make this recipe and your punch bowl! I promise you are going to love this green hawaiian punch recipe.
- half-gallon lime sherbet
- green Hawaiian Punch drink
- pineapple juice
- Sprite lemon lime soda
See the recipe card for quantities.
The instructions to make this festive green punch are so simple! All you need to do is follow these easy steps and then you can enjoy this sweet punch.
Prepare the glasses by inverting them and dipping the rim into the water. Allow excess water to drip off. Then dip the rim into the sanding sugar. Place the glasses upright and allow the sanding sugar to dry as the punch is prepared.
In an extra-large punch bowl, scoop the sherbert into the bottom. Over the top, pour the Hawaiian Punch, pineapple juice, and soda. The mixture will be foamy on top so stir gently to combine.
Pour the punch into the decorated glasses and enjoy!
Don’t have everything you need on hand to make this recipe? Here are some of my favorite tried and true swaps.
- Sprite – Use Zero Sugar or Diet Sprite if you want to reduce the sugar in this recipe.
- Sanding sugar – if you don’t have sanding sugar, you can always use red sprinkles.
- Plastic cups – you can use any clear plastic or glass cups you have on hand!
If you don’t have something on hand, just make the most of what you do have. I hope some of these substitutions help!
If you decide that you want to change up the recipe but don’t know where to start, then these variations will help you out.
- Green food coloring – You can always use green food coloring to make things even greener.
- Green ice cubes – surprise the kids and make green ice cubes to add a little more fun to the Grinch drink.
- Add ice to the drink – if you want more of a slushie drink, then add ice to the blender and then this mixer and make a Grinch slushie!
You can be super creative with this Grinch Punch, just think outside of the box!
- ice cream scoop
- punch bowl
Place this drink in a pitcher in the fridge. It needs to be served cold, so keep this in mind as you store it.
- You can pre-make this punch ahead of time!
- Add ice cubes to keep it colder longer.
- Add more ingredients to the punch bowl as needed!
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
This drink is super sweet! It’s a mixture of Hawaiian Punch, lime soda, and Sherbert.
You can serve this drink in whatever you have. You don’t need to have a clear cup!
If you’re an adult and want to add a little alcohol to the drink, then go for it! I think vodka works great in this recipe.
Buy another bottle of the green Hawaiian punch. Pour the extra bottle of the Hawaiian punch into a bundt pan and freeze until solid. Place that punch ice ring in your punch bowl to keep your punch cold.
More Christmas Recipes
Do you enjoy more holiday goodies? Try these delicious recipes:
Grinch Punch is an awesome drink to bring to gatherings. Everyone always brings cookies and desserts for a holiday get-together, but they forget the drinks.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook-button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
- ice cream scoop
- punch bowl
- 1 half gallon lime sherbet
- 1 gallon green Hawaiian Punch drink
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 liters Sprite lemon lime soda
- Red sanding sugar
- Prepare the glasses by inverting them and dipping the rim into the water. Allow excess water to drip off. Then dip the rim into the sanding sugar. Place the glasses upright and allow the sanding sugar to dry as the punch is prepared.
- In an extra-large punch bowl, scoop the sherbert into the bottom.
- Over the top, pour the Hawaiian Punch, pineapple juice, and soda. The mixture wil be foamy on top so stir gently to combine.
- Pour the punch into the decorated glasses.