These Peppermint Chewy Chocolate Cookies are rich and delicious! What could be better than a chewy, fudge, Christmas Cookie, dipped in white chocolate and then sprinkled with peppermint!
At the beginning of Christmas every year, I start to crave peppermint and chocolate. It just doesn’t feel like Christmas until I them
These Peppermint Chewy Chocolate Cookies are perfect for your Holiday party or to bring to your favorite Christmas Cookie Exchange. I love the idea of only baking one or two types of cookies and then getting to swap them with neighbors for a larger variety!
Peppermint Chewy Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup salted Butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pkg White Chocolate Candy Melts
- 4 mini candy canes- unwrapped
- Cane Cane Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and beat well.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa
powder, salt, and baking powder. Add it into the sugar mixture and mix until
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookie dough onto
cookie sheets and bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies completely.
- Melt the white chocolate per package directions
and dip each cookie into the chocolate until coated halfway.
- Put the candy cane sprinkles on the white
chocolate and sprinkle crushed candy canes around on the chocolate. Let harden.