These Air Fryer Pepperoni Roses are twice as delicious and ten times as impressive. Whether you’re looking for a fun party appetizer or a unique way to show your love, these air fryer pepperoni roses are sure to please.
Plus, they’re easy to make and family friendly. If you are looking for a new air fryer recipe to try then give this one a try! You won’t regret it.
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- These pizza roses are super easy to make and only require a few budget friendly ingredients.
- They are a fun party appetizer or even a great lunch or after school snack.
- Picky eater approved, kids love them!
- With only 15 minutes of prep time these roses will be ready in no time at all.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- crescent dough
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella, cut into thirds
- pepperoni slices
- parmesan, grated
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Air Fryer Pepperoni Roses
Step 1: Preheat the air fryer
Preheat your air fryer to 375 for 3 minutes.
Step 2: Flour your counter or cutting board
Lightly flour a flat surface.
Step 3: Pinch two crescent rolls together
Taking 2 crescent roll triangles. Pinch together the perforated edges to form a rectangle.
Step 4: Cut into a rectangle
Take a pizza cutter, and cut the rectangle in half, length wise.
Step 5: Add the pizza sauce and then cheese
Add a thin layer of pizza sauce. Then, top with 2 (prepared) slices of cheese.
Step 6: Top with pepperoni
Take your pepperoni and place on top of the cheese, and then top half off the crescent.
Step 7: Fold the crescent roll
From the bottom of the crescent roll, fold up to meet the top half of the crescent.
Step 8: Roll the pizza rose
Roll your crescent from left to right.
Step 9: Place the pizza rose in a silicone mold
Place your pizza roll in a cupcake pan or silicone mold, depending on the size of your air fryer.
Step 10: Air fry the pepperoni roses
With your air fryer preheated, cook for 8 at 375 degrees.
Step 11: Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
Remove and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Hint: My family likes to dip these meat roses in marinara sauce or pizza sauce.
Do you want to change up these meat roses and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Try using different sauces: Alfredo, BBQ, garlic butter, etc.
- Add veggies: Olives, mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc.
- Use pre-made dough: If you don’t have crescent roll dough on hand you can use pizza crust instead.
- Use different meats: Ham, salami or your favorite meats. Just make sure that you are using sliced meats for best results.
If you love air fryer appetizers you may also enjoy these air fryer pretzel bites
Here is a list of the kitchen tools that you will need to make this simple pepperoni rose.
- air fryer
- pizza cutter
- cupcake pan or silicone mold
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can also freeze these Air Fryer Pepperoni Roses for up to 3 months.
Reheat in the air fryer at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer. You will need to cook these in batches if you are making a lot.
- Be sure to flour your surface before rolling out the crescent roll dough. This will prevent it from sticking.
- If you want a crispy pepperoni rose, cook for an additional minute or two.
- You can also make an extra cheesy pepperoni rose, by adding an extra slice of cheese.
- If you are adding a lot of meat be sure to overlap them slightly.
- These meat roses would look amazing on a charcuterie board or appetizer platter.
- Watch the pepperoni roses closely while they are cooking so that they don’t burn as all air fryers can cook differently.
- If I am serving these for a meal I like to serve them with a side salad and garlic bread.
Do you have questions about Pepperoni Roses? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
The crescent rolls act as a barrier to keep the salami in place. If your roses seem like they are falling apart, you can try tucking the ends of the salami under the rose.
No, you can use pizza dough or even biscuit dough in a pinch.
You can use any size air fryer for these pepperoni flowers. Just be sure not to overcrowd the basket.
🍽 More Air Fryer Recipes
Do you enjoy air fryer dishes, try these additional recipes:
🧾Air Fryer Pepperoni Roses
Want to make this delicious recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?[mailerlite_form form_id=1]
Air Fryer Pepperoni Roses
- Air Fryer
- Pizza Cutter
- cupcake pan or silicone mold
- 32 ounces crescent dough
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 8 slices mozzarella cut into thirds
- 2 cups pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup parmesan grated
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 for 3 minutes.
- Lightly flour a flat surface.
- Taking 2 crescent roll triangles. Pinch together the perforated edges to form a rectangle.
- Take a pizza cutter, and cut the rectangle in half, length wise.
- Add a thin layer of pizza sauce. Top with 2 (prepared) slices of cheese.
- Take your pepperoni and place on top of the cheese, the top half off the crescent.
- From the bottom of the crescent roll, fold up to meet the top half of the crescent.
- Roll your crescent from left to right.
- Place your pizza roll in a cupcake pan or silicone mold, depending on the size of your air fryer.
- With your air fryer preheated, cook for 8 at 375 degrees.
- Remove and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.