Instant Pot Mint Chip Bundt Cake is moist, decadent, and topped with a rich chocolate ganache.
I love cake! I love bundt cakes even more. And this Instant Pot Mint Chip Bundt Cake is the perfect mix of chocolate, mint, and moist cake! This Instant Pot Cake recipe is so easy when you doctor up a box cake mix and then toss it in your instant pot.
There is no better smell than a freshly baked cake. This cake takes that iconic smell up a notch by adding the mint extract to the mix. It’s delicious and downright sinful!
This Instant Pot Bundt Cake is topped with a rich chocolate ganache. Chocolate ganache is simple to make but it’s so delicious and takes your desserts up a notch making them feel like they came from a fancy bakery!
I hope that you enjoy this decadent Instant Pot Mint Chip Bundt Cake as much as my family does! Comment down below with your favorite instant pot recipe!
- 1 Box of French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 3 drops of mint green food coloring gel
- 1 tbsp pure mint extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl, mix together the vanilla cake mix, eggs, water, oil, mint extract and mint green food coloring.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Grease and flour a 7 inch bundt pan.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan.
- Add 1 cup water to the inner bowl of instant pot. Place trivet inside.
- Make a foil sling and carefully lower filled bundt pan on top of trivet in the instant pot. Loosely fold foil sling over the top of the bundt pan.
- Close lid and set to sealing.
- Cook on high pressure for 35 minutes.
- Quick pressure release.
- Let cool on a cooling rack for 30-60 minutes.
- Use a knife to gently separate the cake from the sides of the bundt pan and empty the cake onto a plate.
- Using a small pot, heat up the heavy whipping cream until slightly boiling.
- Pour chocolate chips into a heat safe bowl.
- Pour heavy whipping cream over the chocolate chips and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the ganache over the cake and let sit for a few minutes,
- Allow ganache to set before cutting and enjoying!