This delicious Instant Pot CopyCat Cheesecake Factory Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta recipe will remind you that the best things really are homemade. There’s no need to go out and pay a large amount to eat this spicy and comforting entree, when you can make it right at home in your Instant Pot.
With this Instant Pot recipe you can satisfy your Cheesecake Factory craving without leaving your house. This easy pasta dinner has chicken and fresh veggies in a sweet and spicy cream sauce.
I have to admit this Spicy Chicken Pasta is not something that I would typically order at Cheesecake Factory. However, when we were in there I asked our server for a recommendation and this dish was his recommendation. I decided to give it a whirl, and it was LOVE at first bite. I knew that I had to come home and try to remake it for a lower price at home, because budgets and all!
If your family doesn’t love chicken you can just leave it out and make it a vegetarian dish.
Most of ya’ll know by know that I’m a very budget minded person. We didn’t pay off debt by eating out for sure. I always get excited when I can recreate a favorite from a restaurant for half the price at home.
If you enjoy Cheesecake Factory I think you will love this Instant Pot Copycat Cheesecake Factory Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta.
Instant Pot Copycat Cheesecake Factory Spicy Chipotle Chicken PastaPrint Pin Rate
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1" chunks
- 1 box penne pasta
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon salted butter
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoon chipotle pepper sauce from canned adobo peppers
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 lb fresh thin asparagus, chopped into ¼'s
- 6 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- Press the saute button and then press the adjust button to set saute to "less".
- In a bowl add your chicken add the lemon juice, salt and pepper and let sit as you cook the rest of the dish.
- Once it displays hot, add the butter and melt.
- Add the bell peppers and onions and cook until just translucent.
- Add your garlic and toss to combine.
- Remove pepper mixture and set to the side.
- Now add your olive oil.
- Add the chicken to the pan and brown the chicken on both sides.
- Add in the honey and stir, cooking an additional 5 seconds.
- Remove the chicken mixture and set to the side.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water to the Instant pot.
- Now add 8 oz penne pasta, 2 tbsp. of adobo sauce, chopped asparagus .
- Do not stir especially if your Instant Pot model gives the BURN message.
- Close the pot with its lid.
- Press the manual or pressure cook button and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure by manually moving (be careful) the pressure valve from sealing to venting position.
- Open the pot, add the chicken mixture, and stir everything together.
- Press the saute button.
- Add in the heavy cream, and parmesan cheese and stir.
- Top with cilantro .