Introducing Instant Pot Coconut Cream Cheesecake, a delicious, healthy and decadent dessert! Crafted with creamy coconut cream and smooth cream cheese, this cheesecake is a unique treat with a rich texture that will please all your taste buds. Best of all, it’s cooked in an Instant Pot so you can enjoy it in no time. Feel free to grab the ingredients and let’s get cooking!
This decadent dessert is cooked in your Instant Pot, so you can enjoy it quickly and easily. It’s a unique treat that will satisfy even the most discerning palates. So don’t hesitate, start whipping up this delicious sweet treat today!
If you love coconut, then you’ll love this Easy Coconut Clusters Recipe!
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this creamy coconut cheesecake recipe. All of these ingredients are easy to find at your local grocery store, so make a quick trip and get ready to enjoy this rich dessert.
- graham cracker crumbs – You can purchase crumbs or make them yourself with graham crackers.
- toasted coconut – If you want to save a little, you can pick up toasted coconut online, or you can make your own it doesn’t take long at all.
- butter – I like to use unsalted butter when I am making a crust recipe like this one.
- cream cheese – Full fat cream cheese really works best for this recipe. Make sure to use the block style cheese and not the whipped.
- sugar – Granulated sugar or pure can sugar is what I used.
- eggs – Large eggs are what you need to make this creamy dessert.
- heavy cream – Make sure to pick up heavy whipping cream and not half and half.
- all-purpose flour – Sometimes called plain flour.
- vanilla extract – This gives such a rich flavor to this cheesecake.
- coconut extract – Don’t skip this ingredient it adds an amazing flavor.
- whipped cream – I used heavy cream to make my own. However, Cool Whip or store brand will work just fine.
See recipe card for quantities.
How to Make Instant Pot Coconut Cream Cheesecake
There are quite a few steps to making this cheesecake. This is a quick summary of how to make this dessert, find the full instructions in the recipe card below.
Mix together the crumbs, butter, and sugar to make the crust. Press it into the pan and then freeze.
Mix together the cheesecake filling until it is smooth and creamy. And, then add it to the top of the crust.
Pressure cook the cheesecake for 45 minutes. Make sure it is tightly covered with foil. Naturally release the pressure until the pin drops. This should take about 20 minutes.
Chill the cheesecake for at least two hours, overnight is even better. Then top with whipped cream and toasted coconut before serving.
You can switch things up with your recipe, here are some ideas:
- For a more intense coconut flavor, try adding unsweetened shredded coconut to the batter before cooking.
- To give your cheesecake an extra sweet kick, try adding some crushed pineapple or mango to the batter.
- Add an oat crunch topping to your Instant Pot Coconut Cream Cheesecake by combining equal parts rolled oats and melted butter with some brown sugar. Sprinkle this mixture over the top before baking.
- Give your cheesecake some color and texture by topping it off with fresh berries or dried fruits like apricots or cranberries.
See this Coconut Bundt Cake as well. it’s one of my favorites!
- Instant Pot
- Electric mixer – hand mixer or stand mixer
- 7 inch springform pan
Leftovers – To enjoy the leftovers of your Instant Pot Coconut Cream Cheesecake, simply refrigerate them and enjoy within a few days.
Freezing – You can easily freeze the leftovers of your cheesecake for later enjoyment by wrapping them tightly in foil or freezer bags. When ready to eat, thaw overnight in the refrigerator and reheat following the instructions above.
- To ensure your cheesecake doesn’t stick to the pan, make sure you grease it well with unsalted butter before pouring the batter in.
- When cooking is complete, allow your cheesecake to cool for at least 10 minutes before taking it out of the pot to get perfect slices each time.
- Cover the cheesecake tightly will foil so that no water gets into the cheesecake.
- You can also cover the bottom of pan will foil, if you are not sure if your pan will leak or not.
- Naturally release can take up to 30 minutes depending on your pressure cooker, you will know that all the pressure is released when the pin drops.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions for this recipe.
What is the best way to tell when the cheesecake is finished cooking?
Once your cheesecake has reached an internal temperature of 165°F, it’s done and ready to be cooled.
Yes, you can easily add chocolate chips, nuts, or any other mix-ins to the batter before cooking.
You can garnish your cheesecake with fresh fruit, chocolate shavings, caramel sauce, or whipped cream.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with Instant Pot Coconut Cream Cheesecake:
Want to make this delicious recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin it so that you can come back to it later.
Instant Pot Coconut Cream Cheesecake
- Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker You will need a 6 quart or larger pot
- mixing bowls
- 7 inch springform pan
- Electric Mixer
For the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup toasted coconut
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
For the cheesecake:
- 24 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs room temperature
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
For the topping:
- 8 ounces whipped cream
- ½ cup toasted coconut
- Prepare a 7.5 inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray. Wrap aluminum foil around the bottom to protect from water seepage.
- In a food processor, pulse together the cracker crumbs, toasted coconut, and melted butter for the crust. Press into the springform pan. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes while the batter is prepared.
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the electric pressure cooker liner. Add the minimum required amount of water according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and creamy. Add the sugar and continue beating until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, heavy cream, flour, and extracts, beating just until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the springform pan and spread evenly. Cover the springform pan to avoid water dripping onto the cheesecake.
- Cover the electric pressure cooker and set the valve to sealing. Program for manual or “pressure cook” for 45 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, allow the electric pressure cooker to naturally release the pressure until the pressure pin drops.
- Replace the aluminum foil with plastic wrap and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
- Prior to serving, top the cheesecake with toasted coconut and garnish with whipped topping.
- Make sure that you room temperature ingredients for a smooth cheesecake.
- I made my own coconut by toasted it in the oven at 350 degrees for about five minutes. You could use store-bought toasted coconut also.
- I made my own whipped cream, however you can use st0re-bought to save a little time.
Leave a Reply