Are you into everything Grinch? This Grinch Fudge is delicious on so many levels. You won’t believe how simple it is to make too! Your holiday dreams just came true because you can enjoy this fantastic holiday dessert in no time at all.
If we know anything about the Grinch, it’s that he doesn’t like things to be complicated, especially around the holidays. This Grinch Fudge is probably my favorite out of all of the Grinch Desserts I’ve made this year! It’s so fun to see this fudge come to life!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This homemade Christmas fudge recipe only needs basic ingredients which helps keep your food budget in check.
- This dessert is easy to make and then kids can help you by stirring and adding the red candy hearts.
- The slight peppermint flavor of this fudge makes it perfect for the holiday season.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- white chocolate chips
- sweetened condensed milk
- peppermint extract
- green food coloring
- green and white sprinkles
- red sugar candy hearts
See the recipe card below for quantities.
How to Make Grinch Fudge
Spray the bottom and sides of an 8×8 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a medium size microwave safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips and heat in 20 second bursts, stirring after each, until smooth and completely melted.
Fold in the sweetened condensed milk.
Mix in 2-3 drops of the food coloring until desired color is achieved. Fold in ½ cup of the sprinkles.
Spread mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining sprinkles and red candy hearts. Gently press into fudge.
Chill for 1 hour, then cut into 1-inch squares.
Don’t have everything you need on hand to make this recipe? These substitutions can help you in case you are without a specific ingredient.
- Chocolate chips – instead of white chocolate chips, use milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
- Sweetened condensed milk – use coconut milk instead of sweetened condensed milk.
- Skip the sprinkles – the sprinkles in this recipe are optional!
Even when you don’t have the exact ingredients, your recipe can still turn out good. Fudge is a very versatile recipe!
Do you love this Grinch Fudge but want to change things up? Grinch Dessert Recipes are fun but there are some things you can do differently.
- Food coloring – change the color of this fudge by using different food coloring.
- Kid-friendly – this is a fun fudge recipe for kids to decorate. Let them have fun adding frosting on top, sprinkles, and candy.
- Try peppermint pieces – leave out the peppermint extract and try actual peppermint pieces.
If you like to change things up with your fudge, then give these variations a try!
- 8×8 pan
- medium microwave-safe bowl
- rubber spatula
When it comes to fudge, it’s best stored in an airtight container. Place it on the counter and allow it to sit at room temperature for up to one week. Or in the fridge for up to two weeks.
This Grinch Fudge does freeze well. Just be sure to store it in a freezer-safe container to protect again freezer burn. Fudge can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- If you want your fudge to set properly, then when you are done making it, put it in the freezer for around 1 hour. This will help the fudge set.
- Make sure that your white chocolate melts completely, however, be sure to stir often.
- Watch the chocolate chips in the microwave closely you won’t want them to scorch.
- For easy removal and cutting line your baking pan with parchment paper, and then remove the fudge with the parchment paper for easy cutting.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
When it comes to the difference between chocolate and fudge, it’s easy to see that texture is the main difference.
Make sure you have a heavy pan that distributes heat well!
The texture of the fudge mixture shouldn’t be too runny or too thick. If you make it right, the mixture will be just right!
More Grinch Recipes
Do you enjoy Grinch recipes? Try these delicious recipes:
Grinch Fudge Recipe
Want to make this delicious recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
- 8×8 pan
- medium microwave-safe bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Green Food Coloring
- 1 cup green and white sprinkles
- 1 cup large red sugar candy hearts
- Spray the bottom and sides of an 8×8 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium size microwave safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips and heat in 20 second bursts, stirring after each, until smooth and completely melted.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix in 2-3 drops of the food coloring until desired color is achieved. Fold in ½ cup of the sprinkles.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining sprinkles and red candy hearts. Gently press into fudge.
- Chill for 1 hour, then cut into 1-inch squares.