This Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad will add crunch and a pop of flavor to your meal with this easy-to-make side dish. This Asian Noodle Salad recipe is the perfect side dish on a warm day. It’s simple and easy to throw together and is bound to please your entire crowd.
To make this Asian Salad Recipe you will need a bag of coleslaw mix, 2 packs of ramen noodles, shelled edamame, diced avocado, slivered almonds, and sliced green onions. it in Don’t worry you don’t need the seasoning packet that belongs in the Ramen, You can toss it or save it and use in a soup recipe. That’s what I usually use it for because I don’t like to be wasteful.
Once you’ve diced up your avocado and sliced your green onions you will want to mix them together in a large bowl. I have a large serving bowl and that is what I use to toss all my ingredients together in.
After you mixed up all your salad ingredients, it’s time to mix up your dressing. For the dressing you will need olive oil, honey, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and salt and pepper to taste. This you can make ahead if you want, however I don’t recommend adding it to the salad ingredients until it’s time to serve. Always add your ramen right before you serve to prevent it from getting soggy.
Once you are ready to serve your salad, then you pour the dressing on top of the salad and give it a quick toss.
I love to serve this Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad on grill nights. Or with a quick marinaded Asian chicken!
This recipe is perfect for a family cookout, potluck or any occasions that you feel the urge to eat a delicious Asian Noodle Salad!
Here’s the recipe below to make this delicious Asian Noodle Salad recipe.
Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad
- Serving Bowl
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 2 packs ramen noodles you will not be using the seasoning)
- 1 cup edamame shelled
- 1 avocado peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup almonds slivered
- 1/2 cup green onions thinly sliced
- Asian Vinaigrette Dressing recipe below
Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2/3 olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 and spread the crumbled ramen noodles and sliced almonds out on a baking sheet, bake for about 5 minutes until both are slightly golden. (this step is optional however I recommend it!)
- Mix all salad ingredients into a large bowl and toss to combine.
- In small bowl combine olive oil, honey and other Vinaigrette ingredients and whisk
- Pour Vinaigrette over the salad and toss to fully combine.
- Serve immediately. Or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days
without the dressing.