This Air Fryer Kielbasa and Veggies recipe is a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables and protein in one go! Plus, it’s incredibly easy and quick to make, taking just minutes to prepare. The end result is a delicious, healthy dish that the whole family will love.
This Air Fryer Kielbasa Sausage is a complete meal all in one dish. You’ve got your protein, your veggies, and your starch altogether. It’s also healthy, as air frying is a much healthier cooking method than deep frying.
And finally, it’s delicious! The kielbasa and veggies are cooked to perfection and the whole family will love it.
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- If you’re looking for a delicious and easy way to prepare your kielbasa, this air fryer recipe is perfect for you!
- In just minutes, you’ll have perfectly cooked kielbasa and veggies that are satisfying and delicious.
- It’s also the easiest way to cook sausage and vegetables if you ask me.
- All these ingredients are easy to find at your local grocery store.
- This is one of my favorite quick meals to make on a busy weeknight.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- smoked beef sausage (any sausage will do!)
- Red bell pepper, diced
- green bell pepper, diced
- jalapeños, seeds removed, sliced
- yellow onion, diced
- medium-sized golden potatoes
- black pepper
- Creole seasoning
- olive oil
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Air Fryer Kielbasa and Vegetables
Step 1: Preheat the air fryer
Preheat your air fryer at 380°F for 3 to 5 minutes.
Step 2: Add the ingredients to a large bowl
Add all your ingredients to a large bowl.
Step 3: Mix together
Stir together to make sure that all the seasonings and the oil are fully incorporated.
Step 4: Air fry the sausage
Cook at 380 degrees f for 15 minutes or until your potatoes are tender. (You will know the potatoes are ready by sticking a fork in them, and they are soft. Shake every three minutes.)
Step 5: Serve and enjoy
Remove and plate. Enjoy warm!
Hint: the potatoes take longer to cook, so I recommend that you dice them smaller than the sausage and vegetables so that they will cook at the same rate.
This recipe is versatile and can be easily adapted to your liking.
- More flavor – If you want a little more flavor, try adding some spices like rosemary, thyme, or garlic powder.
- Swap out the veggies – You could also swap out the veggies for your favorite ones – just make sure they’re all cut to roughly the same size so they cook evenly.
- Change up the sides – This dish goes great with a side of rice or mashed potatoes. You could also try serving it on a bed of noodles or pasta for a heartier meal.
Instant Pot Spicy Black Eyed Peas with Sausage is also a great meal to make for your family!
- knife and cutting board
- air fryer
- measuring spoon
- large bowl
If you have any leftovers, they’ll keep in the fridge for 2-3 days in an airtight container. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months – just make sure to thaw them before reheating.
Reheat in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes or in the microwave for one minute.
- If you want your kielbasa and veggies to be extra crispy, try spraying them with a little cooking oil before air frying. This will help them get that perfect crunchy texture.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper, or aluminum foil so that the potatoes do not stick.
- For best results give your basket a shake halfway through the cooking time to make sure your smoked sausage and potatoes cook evenly.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer at the bottom of your air fryer basket for even cooking.
- You can also add green beans, broccoli, zucchini, brussels sprouts, or your favorite vegetables to this recipe depending on your personal preferences.
- A great option to switch delicious dish up is to use sweet potatoes instead of white potatoes.
- Once you air fry kielbasa for the first time, you won’t want to cook it another one.
- I used beef kielbasa, but you can use pork kielbasa, turkey kielbasa, or even chicken sausage if you prefer.
- Instead of creole seasoning, you can use Italian seasoning, or even a little barbecue sauce instead.
- Want to make this a low carb dish? Leave out the potatoes and just use kielbasa and vegetables.
Do you have questions about this delicious meal recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions about this air fryer polish sausage recipe.
Yes, you can use any type of sausage that you like in this recipe. Just make sure it’s fully cooked before adding it to the air fryer.
Yes, you can definitely bake this recipe instead of frying it. Just preheat your oven to 375 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the veggies are cooked through.
You can use any type of cooking oil that you like in this recipe. Just make sure it’s an oil that has a high smoke point, like avocado oil or grapeseed oil.
The internal temperature of the kielbasa should be 165 degrees.
This dish goes great with a side of white rice or mashed potatoes. You could also try serving it on a bed of noodles or pasta for a heartier meal.
🍽 More Air Fryer Recipes
Do you enjoy air fryer recipes? Try these delicious recipes:
🧾Air Fryer Kielbasa and Vegetables
Want to make this delicious air fryer kielbasa recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
Air Fryer Kielbasa and Vegetables
- 12 ounces smoked beef sausage any sausage will do!
- 1 Red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 jalapeños seeds removed, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 4 medium-sized golden potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your air fryer at 380°F for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add all your ingredients to a large bowl.
- Start together to make sure that all the seasonings and the oil are fully incorporated.
- Cook at 380°F for 15 minutes or until your potatoes are tender. (You will know the potatoes are ready by sticking a fork in them, and they are soft. Shake every three minutes.)
- Remove and plate. Enjoy warm!
Leave a Reply