Air fryer honey glazed salmon is a low-fat way to prepare a delicious and tender salmon dinner. If you are looking for a delicious and healthy dinner then this is the recipe for you!
This honey-glazed salmon in the air fryer is so easy to make that it’s perfect for weeknight meals when you are in a hurry.
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Budget-friendly – This dinner is so budget-friendly when you think about how many servings this recipe provides.
- Filling – The recipe itself is low in calories which makes it perfect for anyone on a diet. It’s also packed with protein, the most filling nutrient.
- Healthy Meal – This meal is healthy and has plenty of good fats (omega 3), lean protein, and lots of vitamins.
- Kid-Friendly – Kids are always begging for fish dinners, so get them involved in making this air fryer recipe by letting them arrange the ingredients on top of the salmon.
- Versatile – You can serve with any side dish or salad you have at home.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- salmon filets
- soy sauce
- garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Air Fryer Honey-Glazed Samon
Mix soy sauce, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper together. Marinate salmon in the mixture for 30 minutes.
Spray air fryer basket with nonstick spray or use parchment paper liners and spray.
Preheat air fryer on 390 for 3 minutes.
Cook salmon on 390 for 12-15 minutes until internal temperature is 145°F.
Serve and enjoy!
Don’t have everything you need on hand to make this air fryer salmon recipe? Here are some of my favorite tried and true swaps.
- Garlic – don’t have fresh garlic on hand? You can use garlic powder instead.
- Gluten-free– Use Tamari instead of soy sauce.
- Aminos– coconut aminos can be used in place of soy sauce.
Do you want to change up this honey-glazed salmon recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Spicy – add chili pepper flakes to the marinade for a spicy kick.
- Tomato-based – mix in 2 tablespoons of tomato paste with the marinade ingredients.
- Parmesan– Grated parmesan cheese is an excellent addition to this recipe.
If you love air fryer recipes, check out this Fajita Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe.
- mixing bowl
- storage bag for marinade
- air fryer
Leftover honey-glazed salmon can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- The internal temperature of the salmon should read 145°F.
- If you want to make this recipe gluten-free I recommend using Tamari instead of soy sauce.
- Honey glaze can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Serve with your favorite side dish or salad.
- To prep this recipe in advance, marinate salmon in the honey-soy mixture overnight, cook when ready to eat.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Yes, you can! Lightly basting the salmon with glaze during cooking helps enhance flavor.
If you want to add an element of heat to this honey-glazed salmon, add chili pepper flakes or sriracha to the marinade.
Yes, they should be at least partially defrosted for best results.
🍽 More Air Fryer Recipes
Do you enjoy air fryer recipes? Try these delicious recipes:
🧾Air Fryer Honey-Glazed Salmon Recipe
Want to make this delicious recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
Air Fryer Honey-Glazed Salmon
- 4 salmon filets
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix soy sauce, honey, garlic, salt and pepper together. Marinate salmon in mixture for 30 minutes.
- Spray air fryer basket with non stick spray or use parchment paper liners and spray.
- Preheat air fryer on 390 for 3 minutes.
- Cook salmon on 390 for 12-15 minutes until internal temperature is 145°F.
- Serve and enjoy!