Turn your favorite cake into a sweet baked treat with these Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies. They have the perfect crisp edges with a light, a soft center that melts in your mouth.
If you’re a cheesecake lover looking for a simple, sweet dessert recipe, try these delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies. They have a soft, light texture with an incredibly sweet taste from the strawberries. You can make these goodies for all occasions, including bake sales, family events, and so much more!
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- These cookies are like having the best of both worlds. Not only do you get that tasty cheesecake flavor, but you’ll also get a cookie that you can take with you on the go.
- This Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies recipe is easy to prepare. You can make them in no time, whether you’re a skilled baker or not.
- Kids and adults absolutely love these sweet cookies that will literally melt in your mouth with each bite you take.
- If you are a fan of strawberry flavor, then you will love these cookies.
- These cookies are soft and chewy, making them a delicious strawberry dessert.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Fresh strawberries- chopped
- Lemon Juice
- Unsalted butter- room temperature
- Cream cheese- room temperature
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- White chocolate chips
- Macadamia nuts- chopped
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
Step 1: Add lemon juice to the strawberries
Start by placing your chopped strawberries into a bowl and pouring the lemon juice into the bowl. Mix being sure that all the strawberries get coated with the lemon juice. Set aside to allow the strawberries to soak up the lemon juice.
Step 2: Preheat the oven
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Step 3: Cream together the butter and sugar
In stand mixer or a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy.
Step 4: Add in the sugar and vanilla
Add in the sugar and vanilla. Follow with the eggs, mixing until fully combined.
Step 5: Sift the flour and mix it in
Using a sifter, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into the cream cheese mixture. Mix until the flour is well incorporated.
Step 6: Strain the strawberries
Strain the strawberries to get rid of all the excess lemon juice.
Step 7: Fold in the strawberries, chocolate chips, and nuts
Fold in the strawberries, white chocolate chips, and nuts into the cookie dough.
Step 8: Chill the cookie dough
Cover the mixing bowl and place it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Step 9: Scoop out the cookie dough
Once chilled, using a cookie/ice cream scoop, scoop out approximately 2 Tbsp. per cookie.
Step 10: Add the cookie dough to the baking sheet
Be sure to place the cookie dough 1 inch apart on a prepared baking pan.
Step 11: Bake the strawberry cream cheese cookies
Bake for 13-15 minutes or until the bottom edges are golden brown.
Step 12: Allow the cookies to cool
Once finished baking, take it out of the oven, and allow it to cool to a comfortable temperature.
Hint: For easy clean up use a silicone baking mat or parchment paper on your cookie sheet.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Fruity– add other fruits, such as fresh raspberries to these delicious cookies
- Deluxe Chocolate – add more chocolate chips or some chocolate chunks for even more chocolate flavor
- Mini – prepare mini versions of these cookies to have more to go around
Go ahead and give these Best Ever Strawberry Trifle a try, it’s soooo good!
- large bowl
- medium bowl
- cookie scoop
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper or baking spray
Store these cookies in an airtight container on the countertop or in the fridge. They should remain fresh for up to five days when sealed properly.
You can freeze these cheesecake cookies baked or unbaked for up to three months.
- I like to use fresh strawberries when making these cookies. However, you can use frozen strawberries. If you decide to use them, you’ll need to thaw them, remove excess water, and then add them to your cookie batter.
- This recipe calls for white chocolate chips. However, you can substitute that for regular chocolate chips or even chopped-up chocolate if you prefer.
- Switch out the nuts for your favorites, like pecans or walnuts.
- If using frozen strawberries for this strawberry cookie recipe, I recommend thawing and draining the strawberries first.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until it is light and fluffy. You want to mix it well before you add the flour.
- Once you add the flour to the cookie dough, because careful to not overmix. Mix until just combined.
- For a smooth cookie, you will need the butter and cream cheese to be at room temperature before you start mixing these strawberry cream cheese cookies.
- If the dough is sticking to the cookie scoop, you can dust it with powdered sugar or chill the cookie dough for a longer period of time.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
No, you generally don’t need to refrigerate these cookies. Since you are baking the cream cheese, it’s okay to store these cookies at room temperature.
It makes the cream cheese softer and that much easier to work with when preparing your cookie dough.
Creaming the butter and sugar until it is smooth, and then not overmixing the cookie dough is the best way to get light and fluffy cookies every time.
Adding cornstarch to cookies will help them to retain their shape and bake up soft without getting tough.
🍽 More Cookie Recipes
Do you enjoy cookies, try these delicious recipes:
- Pink Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Copycat Crumbl Blue Monster Cookies
- Banana Cookie Bars with Caramel Frosting
🧾Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
Want to make this delicious recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- ¼ cup Unsalted butter room temperature
- 4 ounces Cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1¾ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1½ cup Fresh strawberries chopped
- ¼ cup White chocolate chips
- ½ cup Macadamia nuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In stand mixer or a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix.
- Follow with the eggs, mixing until fully combined.
- Using a sifter, sift the flour, baking powder and salt into the cream cheese mixture.
- Mix until the flour is well incorporated.
- Fold in the strawberries, white chocolate chips and nuts.
- Cover the mixing bowl and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Once chilled, using a cookie/ice cream scoop, scoop out approximately 2 Tbsp. per cookie.
- Be sure to place the cookie dough 1 inch apart on a prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until the bottom edges are golden brown.
- Once finished baking, take out of the oven, and allow to cool to a comfortable temperature.
Leave a Reply