Chicken and cheese stuffed manicotti noodles covered in a creamy garlicky Alfredo sauce.
Who is in the mood for some pasta? This Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Manicotti is just what you need to make for dinner. I have always enjoyed manicotti. It’s a simple meal that you can make any time, but it’s a really good meal. If you enjoy minimal effort dishes and throwing easy together, then this meal is for you. I have discovered that if you love leftovers, this is also a really good meal to enjoy. I always have people asking me to share this recipe with them and I can’t wait to do so.
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Manicotti
I will tell you that filling pasta hasn’t always been the easiest thing to do. However, with manicotti, I just fill the pasta with a piper or a plastic bag that has a hole in the bottom. It does take some practice to get really good at stuffing manicotti, but once you do, it’s so good! So, I’d encourage you to make this stuffed manicotti and enjoy it!
What Do I Serve With Stuffed Manicotti?
Do you know what I enjoy serving with stuffed manicotti? Something green and leafy, A SALAD. There are so many options when it comes to making a salad too. You can keep it simple and only have lettuce. You can also add tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, or whatever other veggies you enjoy eating!
Another item to serve with Chicken Aldrefo Stuffed Manicotti is roasted veggies. You can take whatever veggies you need to cook up and from there you can roast them. Add a little olive oil, salt, and pepper and the veggies to the pan and let them cook.
How Do You Make Alfredo Sauce From Scratch?
What if you want to make your own alfredo sauce from scratch, how do you do that? It involves cream, butter, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. You’ll mix all of this together to create a delicious sauce that you can’t find anywhere else. The store-bought sauce doesn’t even compare to this! You’ll love it.
Although, if you don’t have time then store-bought alfredo sauce works just as well. I like that you can use both in this recipe. Whatever you have time for is the best for your manicotti making situation.
Is this a Budget-Friendly Meal to Make?
Let’s be honest, this can be a really good meal to make because it’s budget-friendly. I think this is an excellent freezer meal as well. I like to make double batches and put one in the freezer for later. I can pull it out and enjoy on a night that I’m not really wanting to cook. Freezer meals are also great for taking to other people. You can actually fit a lot of freezer meals in your freezer if you stack them up!
Have you ever made Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Manicotti? What did you think about it? Whenever I want a nice and hearty meal for the family this is what I make. Let me know what you think!
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Manicotti
- 8 manicotti noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 12 oz broccoli florets frozen, prepared and chopped
- 15 oz Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9x13 baking pan by greasing with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare the pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken breast and season with garlic powder, oregano, basil, and parsley. Saute until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the chicken from heat and add the ricotta cheese, one cup of mozzarella cheese, and chopped broccoli. Stir to combine.
- Stuff the filling into the cooked manicotti noodles and place the stuffed noodles in the prepared baking dish. Top the noodles with alfredo sauce and continue adding noodles in two layers, if needed.
- Top the noodles and sauce with remaining mozzarella cheese and place in preheated oven.
- Bake for 30 minute or until the mozzarella cheese is melted.