Soft and chewy cookies bursting with banana flavors and white chocolate chips.
I have always been a massive fan of banana pudding. From the fresh bananas to the creamy pudding, there is something so tasty about this classic dessert. If you are a big fan of banana pudding, then you are going to love this delicious take on a traditional dessert! These banana pudding cookies take everything you love about a banana pudding dessert and put it all in a cookie!
These cookies use real bananas to create a fresh and chewy cookie recipe that is perfect for any occasion! These are perfect for Christmas cookies or a fun treat for your family.
Can You Add in Other Mix-ins to these cookies?
There are so many fun mixins that you can add into your cookies to amp up the flavor! The pudding makes these cookies pretty sweet, but if you love sweets, consider adding some chocolate chips, chopped pecans or walnuts, or even some crushed up Nilla wafers.
What to Serve with Banana Pudding Cookies?
These cookies are great as a fun dessert or snack, but if you are looking for a fun way to pair this with a meal, I highly recommend giving one of these dishes a try:
Can you Freeze Banana pudding cookies?
If you are thinking of freezing these cookies, you can make them into dough balls and then freeze them. You can also freeze the cookies after they’ve baked as long as they are in an airtight container.
Can You Bake these Banana pudding cookies without the white chocolate chips?
Yes! If you don’t want to bake these with the white chocolate chips, you can substitute them for a different chocolate chip or leave them out entirely if you prefer. They will still be delicious either way!
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 3.4 Oz Instant Banana Creme pudding mix
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy and smooth
- Beat in the mashed banana, banana pudding mix, and eggs until combined and smooth
- Gradually beat in dry ingredients
- Fold in 2 C of the white chocolate chips
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, scoop some batter onto the cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart
- Using the ½ C white chocolate chips, place some chips on top of the cookies
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10-13 minutes or until lightly golden
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying!