These Unicorn Kiss Cookies are perfect for birthday parties or just to surprise your favorite unicorn lover! They are made from cake mix making them simple to make. And, easy on your budget at the same time. I love cake mix cookie recipes because they make the softest cookies I’ve ever put in my mouth. My husband does not like a crunchy cookie. He flat out refuses to eat them. So, these cake mix cookies are a win for him, because they always turn out perfectly soft.
To make these cookies I bought Birthday Cake Hershey’s Kisses from Walmart. But, if you can find them in your local store you could use hugs or even regular kisses if you want. I love that lately Hershey’s has been putting out so many wonderful flavors of kisses. Walmart is the only store that I’ve found that sells the Birthday Cake Hershey’s Kisses though.
My girl loves anything Unicorn. Last year she wanted a Unicorn themed birthday party. So, I whipped up these Unicorn Kiss Cookies. Her and her friends gobbled them right on up. These cookies are bound to be a hit for your family also!
What occasion are you going to make these Unicorn Kiss Cookies for?
Unicorn Hershey Kiss Cookies
- 1 box of white cake mix, any brand
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp flour
- 4 - 5 different colored sugars: I used orange, yellow, pink ,blue, and purple
- Hershey's Birthday Cake Kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the colored sugars onto a plate
- Combine the white cake mix, 2 eggs, vegetable oil and flour. Mix well and scoop the cookie dough into 2" balls.
- Dip the cookie balls into each colored sugared and place 2-3" a part on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 5-6 minutes
- Place one Hershey's Birthday Kiss in the center of each Unicorn cookie.