Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler is an easy and delicious summer dessert. Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a perfect summer treat!
Summer is the perfect time to break out your slow cooker and make some easy and delicious desserts. There is no need to heat up the house to enjoy this tasty dessert when you make it in the slow cooker.
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This recipe is so easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
- It’s the perfect summer dessert because it doesn’t require any oven time.
- Plus, it’s a great way to use up frozen peaches or fresh summer peaches from your local orchard.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- butter, melted – I used salted butter but you can use unsalted butter if you prefer.
- sugar, divided
- frozen peaches
- baking powder
- ground cinnamon
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
Step 1: Spray the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray
Prepare the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Step 2: Melt the butter and add it to the bottom of your slow cooker
Place the melted butter into the bottom of the slow cooker.
Step 3: Toss the peaches in the sugar in a slow cooker
To the slow cooker, add the peaches and ¼ cup sugar. Toss the peaches to coat in sugar.
Step 4: Whisk together the dry ingredients and then add milk
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Stir in the milk until evenly blended.
Step 5: Pour the batter over the top of the peaches
Pour the batter over the peaches.
Step 6: Slow cook the peach cobbler
Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
Step 7: Top with vanilla ice cream
Serve the cobbler warm with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.
Hint: For an extra special touch, top with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar or whipped cream.
Do you want to change up this Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Add a layer of fresh blueberries or raspberries to the bottom of the slow cooker before adding the peaches.
- Stir in a cup of chopped pecans or walnuts to the batter before pouring it over the peaches.
- Make a streusel topping by mixing together ¼ cup sugar, ¼ cup flour, and 1 tablespoon of cold butter. Sprinkle it over the top of the cobbler before cooking.
- Looking for a little extra sweetness? Drizzle a little bit of honey or maple syrup over the top of the cobbler before serving.
If you love slow cooker dessert recipes like this one, you may also enjoy this Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake recipe.
- measuring cup and spoon
- slow cooker
- medium bowl
Leftover crockpot peach cobbler can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat individual servings of this delicious dessert in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until heated through.
Leftovers can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight and reheat before serving.
- I used frozen peaches for this recipe. You can use fresh recipes, you will need four to five cups of fresh peaches for this recipe.
- If you are using fresh peaches I recommend reducing the cooking time to 3 – 4 hours.
- If you are using fresh peaches make sure that you use ripe peaches.
- For a little extra flavor, add a teaspoon of almond extract or vanilla extract to the batter.
- For easy clean-up, you can use a slow cooker liner if you want.
- If too much condensation gathers on the top of your slow cooker lid, you can use a long piece of paper towel to absorb the moisture.
Do you have questions about this fruity dessert recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions about this easy crock pot peach cobbler recipe.
I recommend using frozen or fresh peaches for this recipe. You can use canned peaches in a pinch.
Most cobblers do not have a bottom crust. This recipe is a dump-and-go type of recipe and does not have a bottom crust.
No, you don’t need to thaw the frozen peaches before adding them to the slow cooker.
🍽 More Peach Season Recipes
Do you enjoy peaches, try these delicious recipes:
🧾Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
Want to make this delicious easy peach cobbler recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 ¼ cup sugar divided
- 32 ounces frozen peaches
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- Prepare the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the melted butter into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker, add the peaches and ¼ cup sugar. Toss the peaches to coat in sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Stir in the milk until evenly blended.
- Pour the batter over the peaches.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve the cobbler warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.