Cadbury Mini Egg Brownies are a delicious Easter treat! These brownies are made with chocolate and topped with mini eggs. They are sure to be a hit at your next party! If you’re finding yourself craving brownies with Cadbury mini eggs, then this dessert is for you!
I love Cadbury Mini Eggs. They are not only my favorite Easter candy but also one of my favorite treats any day of the year. I don’t know what it is about them that makes me so crazy for them, but they are just irresistible to me! So, I decided to make Cadbury Mini Egg Brownies!
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- They are made with a chocolate, who doesn’t love chocolate?!
- They are topped with mini eggs, which is the best part!
- When you don’t know what else to make, these Mini Egg Brownies are a perfect idea.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- large eggs
- unsalted butter- melted
- vegetable oil
- vanilla extract
- granulated sugar
- light brown sugar- lightly packed
- cocoa powder
- all-purpose flour
- Cadbury mini eggs- roughly chopped
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Cadbury Mini Egg Brownies
Step 1: Preheat the oven and prepare your baking pan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray the baking dish well with no stick cooking spray. Or line it with parchment paper.
Step 2: Cream together the wet ingredients
In a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl add in the eggs, butter, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
Step 3: Whisk butter mixture until light and fluffy
Using the whisk attachment or a hand mixer, beat until fully mixed.
Step 4: Add in the dry ingredients
Add in the salt, sugars, and cocoa powder mixing until well incorporated.
Step 5: Mix in flour slowly
Slowly add in the flour in ¼ cup increments, mixing in between each increment.
Step 6: Fold in mini eggs and chocolate chips
Once all the flour is well incorporated, add in the mini eggs and chocolate chips.
Step 7: Add to the baking pan
Once finished, pour the batter into a prepared 9×9 pan.
Step 8: Bake the brownies
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until fully cooked.
Step 9: Check the brownies for doneness
Check with a toothpick to ensure the brownies are done. If the toothpick comes out clean, they are done!
Step 10: Cool the brownies
Take out of the oven and allow to cool to a desirable temperature. Serve and enjoy.
Hint: leave a useful hint here, like let the grill run for 4-5 minutes to burn off any remnants, then clean it. I like to use this bristle-free barbecue brush (affiliate link) for cleaning the grill.
Looking for a variation option for these Cadbury Mini Egg Brownies?
- Use different chocolate for the frosting – If you’d like to add frosting to the mixture, then use a different color of frosting.
- Add nuts to the brownies – You can either before or after baking the brownies. The nuts add a lot of nice flavor to the brownies!
Check out these Cadbury Cake that is equally delicious!
List of equipment needed to make this recipe.
Tell your visitors what equipment you use and how to adjust the recipe if they use something different, and link to your affiliate link to purchase the equipment.
Mini egg brownies are best served fresh but can be stored in an airtight container for up to five days.
Let the brownies cool completely before frosting – If you try to frost them while they are still warm, the frosting will melt.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Cadbury Mini Egg Brownies are a delicious treat made from brownies and Cadbury Mini Eggs.
No, Cadbury Mini Egg Brownies are easy to make. You will need to follow the recipe closely, but they are not difficult to make.
Yes, you can freeze Cadbury Mini Egg Brownies. We recommend freezing them on a baking sheet before transferring them to an airtight container or freezer bag. They will last for up to 3 months in the freezer.
🍽 More Easter Recipes
Do you enjoy Easter baking? Try these delicious recipes:
🧾Mini Egg Brownie Recipe
Want to make this delicious recipe? Print the recipe card below, or toggle on Cook Mode to prevent your screen from going dark. Not ready to cook this recipe yet? Pin this recipe so you can find it later.
Want to pin this recipe from your cell phone? Turn your phone horizontally and a red Pin and blue Facebook button will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. How easy is that?
- 3 large Eggs
- ¾ cup Unsalted butter melted
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Light brown sugar lightly packed
- ½ cup Cocoa powder
- ¾ cup All-purpose flour
- ¾ cup Cadbury mini eggs roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl add in the eggs, butter, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Using the whisk attachment or a hand mixer, beat until fully mixed.
- Add in the salt, sugars, and cocoa powder mixing until well incorporated.
- Slowly add in the flour in ¼ cup increments, mixing in between each increment.
- Once all the flour is well incorporated, add in the mini eggs and chocolate chips.
- Fold the chocolate into the brownie batter.
- Once finished, pour the batter into a prepared 9×9 pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Check with a toothpick to ensure the brownies are done. If the toothpick comes out clean, they are done!
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool to a desirable temperature.
- Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply