- 3 pounds Ground beef browned and drained
- 16 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 6 ounces Tomato Paste 6 ounces
- 14.5 ounces Petite Diced Tomatoes undrained
- 15.5 ounces Northern Beans undrained
- 15.5 ounces Red Kidney Beans undrained
- ¼ cup Chili Powder
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Coarse Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Diced Dried Onion
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Coarse Salt
- 1 cup Beef Broth optional
Preheat your smoker to 250 degrees.
Place all the ingredients in a dutch oven and stir well.
Cook for about 3 hours, stirring every hour. If it’s too thick to your liking, you can add a bit of the beef broth until the desired consistency is reached.
Taste about an hour in and add more seasonings as desired.
Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 689kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 132mg | Sodium: 1793mg | Potassium: 1675mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 3013IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 155mg | Iron: 10mg