- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Nature’s Seasoning
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Trim the fat from the chicken and if the chicken breast is over an inch and a half thick, you can cut in half to thin the fillet out.
Season all sides of the chicken with the natures seasoning.
Place the chicken fillets in the air fryer basket. Leave room between fillets.
Using a kitchen brush, apply mayonnaise to the chicken fillets to fully coat the top side. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes at 370° or until chicken is 165° internally.
Nutritional information will vary based on the ingredients that you use.
- Not a fan of mayo? Switch out the mayo for Greek yogurt or sour cream.
- If your chicken breasts are thicker in some places, pound the thickest part of the chicken down with a meat mallet until they are all the same thickness for even cooking.
- Save some time by using chicken tenderloins instead but you will need to cook them for less time.
- For even more flavor, marinate the chicken breast in olive oil and Italian seasonings for around an hour before baking.
- If you don't have Nature's Seasoning on hand, you can use your favorite all-purpose seasoning, or a mix of garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Breading both sides? Use a small bowl to roll the chicken in the parmesan cheese
- For easy clean up you can spray your air fryer basket with olive oil cooking spray.
- Be sure to place chicken in a single layer in the air fryer so that it crisps up nicely.
- Serve with your favorite sides for a delicious meal.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 575kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 59g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 178mg | Sodium: 824mg | Potassium: 966mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 428IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 409mg | Iron: 4mg