- 3 cups banana pudding
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 cup mini vanilla wafers crumbled
- 2 cups mini vanilla wafers whole
- 3 cups pancake batter
- Whipped cream topping optional
Mix together the banana slices, whole vanilla wafers, and banana pudding.
Using a waffle iron, pour 1 cup of batter in waffle iron (depending on size of waffle iron) and cook.
Remove waffles from iron and mold into a taco.
Fill taco with banana pudding
Top with vanilla wafers crumble and optional whipped cream.
- The recipe calls for store-bought banana pudding, but you can make your own if you prefer.
Store leftover tacos unassembled in the fridge for up to three days.
- Feel free to customize the toppings to your liking. Some ideas include chocolate syrup, whipped cream, strawberries, and bananas.
Serving: 1Taco | Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 369mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 94IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg