Banana Pudding Tacos
These banana pudding tacos add a fun new twist to an old favorite. With crispy taco shells, creamy banana pudding filling, and whipped cream topping, these tacos are sure to please everyone at your next party!
Servings: 12 Tacos
- 3 cups banana pudding
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 cup mini vanilla wafers crumbled
- 2 cups mini vanilla wafers whole
- 3 cups pancake batter
- Whipped cream topping optional
Mix together the banana slices, whole vanilla wafers, and banana pudding.
Using a waffle iron, pour 1 cup of batter in waffle iron (depending on size of waffle iron) and cook.
Remove waffles from iron and mold into a taco.
Fill taco with banana pudding
Top with vanilla wafers crumble and optional whipped cream.
- The recipe calls for store-bought banana pudding, but you can make your own if you prefer.
Store leftover tacos unassembled in the fridge for up to three days.
- Feel free to customize the toppings to your liking. Some ideas include chocolate syrup, whipped cream, strawberries, and bananas.
Serving: 1Taco | Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 369mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 94IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg