- 4 ounces chocolate almond bark
- 4 ounces white almond bark
- Assorted heart pearl, red, and pink sprinkles
- Red hots candy
Use the microwave to melt the chocolate bark in 30 second intervals, stirring often
Spread the melted chocolate onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet in a thin, even layer
Place in refrigerator until set
Melt the white almond bark and spread evenly over the set chocolate layer
Decorate with sprinkles and place back in refrigerator to set
Break or cut into pieces and enjoy!
Nutritional information will vary depending on the sprinkles that you lose.
- You can use chocolate bark to cover strawberries, caramel, granola, or even crackers. My best advice is to have fun with this recipe!
- Be sure to stir your almond bark often so that it doesn't burn.
- When layering the bark, do not mix it if you want layers. Gently smooth it out so that it doesn't mix.
Serving: 1Piece | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 5mg | Sugar: 14g