- 16 ounces White frosting in a piping bag
- 12 ounces Chocolate frosting in a piping bag
- 48 Small sugar decoration eyes
- 24 Mini oreo cookies cream removed
- Silver edible glitter
Bake cupcakes per recipe and cool completely
Pipe a smooth layer of white frosting on cupcake
Place ½ a mini oreo, cream removed, on each side of the top of the cupcake to create the ears
Pipe 2 chocolate frosting tube shapes for eye fur below the ears.
Pipe a chocolate frosting nose as well
Then place on the candy eyes.
Sprinkle the edible glitter along the cheeks
Cupcakes can be stored at room temperature for up to one day. Or in the fridge for 2 days.
- Don't like Oreos? Use your favorite round candy to make the ears.
- Give these cupcakes as a gift or party favor by packaging them up in cellophane bags tied off with ribbon.
- Skip the edible glitter if you don't have any on hand already.
- Be careful to not overmix your cake mix, this would cause your cupcakes to be tough. Mix until just combined.
- Be sure to allow your cupcakes to completely cool before you start frosting them.
Serving: 1Cupcake | Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 60mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg