- 1 box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 4 egg whites
- Green Food Coloring
- Green and white sprinkles
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Add egg whites and cooking oil to cake mix. Using an electric hand or stand mixer, beat on medium until well combined.
Add in 1-3 drops of green food coloring until desired color is achieved
Fold in the M&M’s. Place bowl in fridge until mixture is firm.
Using a small ice cream scoop, drop batter, 1” apart. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Remove cookies from oven and place on a cooling rack.
Add sprinkles and allow to cool. Serve immediately.
Cookies can be stored for up to one week. And, frozen baked or unbaked for up to three months.
- Use this Grinch Cookie recipe for other holidays. Just change up the food coloring to satisfy the type of holiday you are baking for!
- Don't overmix these cookies. The egg whites are what give these cookies their light and airy textures so you don't want to overmix them.
- Leave out the M&M's if you are not a fan of crunch in your cookies.
- Using a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop will give you evenly sized cookies which helps with baking.
- Do not overbake these cookies. You can your cookies to remain perfectly soft and chewy.
- If you are having a hard time scooping these cookies, chill the cookie dough for about 20 minutes to make them less sticky.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 14mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg